New Denver / Kaslo BC
Lodge Multi Day
$648 - $928 per day
Retallack provides ultimate cat skiing and snowboarding experiences in the remote mountain wilderness high up in the Selkirk Mountains of BC, Canada. It's one of those out-of-the-way places that you'll never forget. Each year we receive up to 14+ metres (550+ inches) of some of the finest, driest snow on the planet.
Retallack Lodge, located between the towns of New Denver and Kaslo, will be your home base during your powder adventure. Expect friendly service and cozy surroundings in our 10,000 square foot mountain lodge. Non-skiers can accompany skiers by special arrangement.
- Based in the Selkirk Mountains 26 km from New Denver off Hwy 31A
- Food: Gourmet meals prepared by our experienced chefs and served in style in the lodge dining room
- Fully licensed bar
- Wine: Selection from large wine cellar available to pair with your meals
- Outdoor hot tub, sauna, onsite masseuse and games room
- Lodging: Included in one of 11 guest suites in the lodge
- Special features: Retallack was the first cat or heli-skiing operation to be awarded four green keys from the Hotel Association of Canada’s Green Key Eco-Rating programme